Monday, February 15, 2010








So i am not going to lie... my weekend was pretty stinking good. On Friday i got to spend some time with my girls. So much fun; i really need to make an effort to spend more time with them. Saturday i spent most of the day with hobo (Austin) cause he has been sick for the past couple of days. I am so excited for him right now though; him and a couple of his friends left today to go to New Orleans to celebrate Mardi Gras. SO COOL!!!






Sunday of course i did nothing all day. But that night i went to go see Sherlock Holmes with Andrew. I am definitely recommending everyone to go see that movie.




Today i was lucky enough to not have school, so i am enjoying the beautiful weather and the sunshine. However, i did have to do a bit of work on my car which wasn't the funniest thing but i just got to look at it a learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment